Thursday, June 07, 2007

Which Sex and the City character are you?

Someone puts together a quiz with 4 questions, and based on your answers, they think they can tell sooo much about your personality. I'm smart, I wouldn't call myself a leader, and I would by no means say that I am a people magnet. I suppose you could say I have a positive aura, if smiling a lot contrubutes to an aura. I didn't need a quiz to tell me I'm a Carrie - I already call myself a Carrie because of the recent expansion of my shoe collection. Sadly, none of mine are not $545 Manolo Blahnik or Jimmy Choo, but if I had that kind of spare change lying around, they sure would be!!

Which Sex and the City character are you?



You are Carrie!
You are sexy and smart. Carrie is the central character of the show, which means that you are a leader and have a positive aura. You have a balance of sex appeal and intellect. You are a people magnet.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

No comments: