Friday, June 29, 2007

Icon Kitty

Scott and I went to Riverside today to pick up his new pipes and my new pink Icon Kitty jacket... brand spanking new, the zipper pulls and buckles still wrapped in paper. The first flesh it touched was mine. Are you excited to see it? :D


Meet PINK power ranger!!



I can't help but be reminded of Pink Power Ranger when I see myself dressed up like this in pink and white, but I look waaaaay cooler.



I was trying to point to the decal... I have no idea how I managed to never catch what it said until I got the jacket home today. I guess I was always too excited about the stars or something like that. I paid... well I'm not going to tell how much I paid, but I paid a hell of a lot for a jacket that says hooker on it. I don't know how I feel about that! Hopefully people will be too busy paying attention to how hot I look and not to reading what the jacket actually says.



I googled Hooker Headers and found this - The Hooker line of Super Competition™ & Competition™ headers, mufflers and catback exhaust systems are the most complete on the market. So the applique is a legit company, and not advertising that I am available for purchase. hahaha



Putting on my new Icon Tuscadero gloves (a birthday gift from my brother)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine says hooker on it too....