Monday, July 02, 2007

Guess what

Not too many things beat spending Sunday afternoon at the mall with the boyfriend, especially when he tells you to hold up on going so he can go with you, then picks you up on his motorcycle!!

After proudly parading me (and my new Kitty jacket) around the mall, dragging me from store to store (willingly- taking me to the Buffalo shop and HMV - clothes and music, hello, this guy is perfect for me!!), and buying me a mango julius, I asked if we could stop at one particular store so I could drool over the Guess purses.

(I have a love/hate relationship with Guess purses; some of them rock, but a lot of them are flat out ugly.) I secretly fell in love with a classy yet trendy black and gold one, touched it a little, put it back and glanced at a few more. I must not have been as secretive with my emtions as I thought, because as I was ready to leave the store, Scott picked the object of my affection, said he liked it, and if I wanted it, he would buy it for me.

my new Guess purse, from the boyfriend
So what's one thing that beats spending the afternoon with the boyfriend at the mall? How about when he tells you to hold up on going so he can go with you, then picks you up on his motorcycle, and buys you a hot new Guess purse! And what is even sweeter is how he has to have me show it to every friend and famiy member we have seen since. Birthday shopping rocks, thank you Boyfriend!! xo

No comments: