Friday, September 08, 2006

3.5 ... 3.5 ...

In the Wednesday running classes we have been running for 24 minutes (first class was 4 sets of 5 minutes running then 1 minute walking and the second class was three sets of running for seven minutes and walking for one). I thought we ran maybe 2km MAX. Well I found out that I was gravely underestimating the distance! (no surprise since I know I am terrible and estimating distances). I have been running 3.5km. I am impressed being a beginner runner and all. I can't wait to push myself to the 5km.

I don't like the running and ending back where I started. I wish I could run and run and run and not have to think about going back to the beginning. I want to run and run and run until I collapse on a sunny patch of grass looking at the blue sky and have my heart stop.

Oh poo! there is not one comma in this post! My comma key on the keyboard seems to be broken. :(

No comments: