Friday, September 22, 2006

Look, Ma, I'm Running!

On Wednesdays are the clinics (meeting + run). This week we ran 3.6km as 2 x (10 +1) and an additional 3.3 minutes. On Fridays I meet for a practice run with the pace-coaches. I call them that because they usually make me and Michelle run slower than we want to run. We are supposed to be doing one more run each week, but I have yet to find the time to do so (plus last week it rained the whole week, and was cold).

Today the pace-coaches were a no-show, so the two of us ran with another couple. They usually run "the loop" which is just over 5km long, and do it by running 3 x (10 +1) plus a few extra minutes. EEEK!!! The girl's knee started giving her troubles so we only ran 2 x (10 +1) and 6 additional minutes, then walked the rest of the way.

No comments: