Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I lost my FAITH

I was walking into my bedroom, with my rings in my hand, taking off one earring and suddenly I heard the tink of a ring striking something below me. My silver ring engraved with the word FAITH had fallen out of my hand. I have searched and searched and I cannot find it anywhere! I checked the ground, I checked on my vanity, I checked under the bed, I checked in the hallway, in case it bounced out of the room, I checked in my red travel back underneath the vanity. I cannot find it. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky's litter bin - tomorrow morning 10AM after she had her first cup of black coffee ;-)

~eelke

angel.girl said...

I forgot to tell you, I ended up finding it in the dust bin! I have no idea how it got there, since the bin is under that little brown table beside my vanity.