Sunday, September 10, 2006

If it looks like I slept in my clothes, it's because I did

I was so tired last night, or rather, this morning, when I got home to Michellini's. I didn't wash my face, I didn't brush my teeth, I didn't put on my pajamas!

I was in a bar and an old couple came in, wanting to purchase a $6000.00 bottle of perfume that was 5mL in size! It came in a purple bottle, and was presented to them in this amazing display with crystal and flowers, like it was some magical elixer of life. I wanted to take a photo of it, but I didn't get my camera ready before they removed it from the counter, so I was allowed to go behind it. When I tried to photograph it, the images captured were nothing like what I was looking at, like images of strange people were appearing in the photos.

Then I was at the ATM machine and making a deposit. I left my card in the machine because I was going to make another transaction, and then I walked away for some reason. Some guy went to the machine, took out my card, and put it in his pocket. I saw him do this and reached into his pocket. I pulled out my card and a handful of other papers and whatnot. Included was his driver's licence. I looked at his name and his middle name was "Ebay"!

Another part of my dream, I was buying something (in this bar) for my shoes and I had to leave without paying. I ended up leaving my purse on the bar counter, with my keys, my I.D., my ipod, my camera, my $6.00 hand cream, my $5.00 tin of mints (and all that other crap that is in my purse). ...

Then it started raining outside, and the thunder and lightening woke me up. I woke up sad, and I didn't go back to sleep, so I didn't get a chance to dream up a plan on how to get my stuff back.

Oh and I also dreamed that Miranda came home from school and said the children were calling her names because she had pigtails in her hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had the most strangest dream too I dreamt you were in my bed last night but it was so weird i could not see your face as it was covered with sheets and everytime i tried to wake up I could only see half of what I usually see and you were in the other half all the time it was so weird. It probably was a lucid dream because it felt so real.

eelke