Thursday, July 19, 2007

Golfing with a Pro

Two weeks ago, the International Tour Professionals were in town for the TELUS Edmonton Open presented by ATB Financial, and on Saturday, some of the Pros were at the Victoria Golf Course particiapting in the McDonald's Small Fry Golf Clinic, teaching children the fundamentals of golf.

George Bradford was the golfer who was working with Miranda on the driving range. Some parents were a little fanatical, asking for the golfers to sign balls and hats. I was content with just photos of George helping Miranda. Am I nuts for not being star-struck and asking him to sign something? Honestly, I couldn't care less if I had something with someone's scribble of a name on it. I think it's retarded that people are so crazy about autographs.

More PICTURES and VIDEOS of Miranda golfing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Tiger Woods?

angel.girl said...

no, you goober, it's George Bradford.