Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Scratch That

Last night, I was talking about my fingernails and Scott said to me, "Speaking of your fingernails...."

When Scott and I started dating, we had quite a few gym dates, or we just hapened to run into each other at the gym and then would hang out. On one of those early in the relationship days, he was showing me something on his new iPod, and unbeknownst to me, I accidentally put a scratch on it with my fingernail. (ooops!) Scott went home and told Glenn what happened. Glenn told him to not see me anymore, to which Scott agreed. (gasp!)

After hearing this story from Scott, I said, "Awwww, and look at us now!" Meaning, look, we're still together despite that!

Scott replied, "Yeah, you're not allowed to touch my iPod." Meaning, you're not allowed to touch my iPod, and sugarcakes, you damn well better not scratch my new BlackBerry!!

No comments: