Wednesday, April 25, 2007

634

There are 634 songs on my ipod and I am trying to find one song I listened to this morning (I had been listening on random play). I listened to this song at home today and I thought the band was Death Cab or Snow Patrol and now for the life of me I cannot find the song again! I thought it was called something about polar bears being loose in the arcade. I might be on crack.

AHHHH! Maybe not! I just looked though the track listing for Songs For Polarbears by Snow Patrol and I think the song I want is Days Without Paracetamol... Ugh, it's totally not that song (although I was listening to it at home this morning) because it's not on my ipod. :(

It's not like me to not be able to find a song. Google isn't even helping me at this point. wah!! I want to go home right now because I will be able to find it on my computer. Talk about being frustrated!!

No comments: