Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Internet

 "A little under one-third of U.S. households have no Internet access and do not plan to get it, with most of the holdouts seeing little use for it in their lives, according to a survey released on Friday."  read more
 
What rocks are these people living under??  I go into attacks of panic if my Internet goes down for 10 minutes!   This is a big improvement from how I used to be before.  I would feel anxiety setting in when even turning the computer off for the night! Silly, I know, because I would just be going to sleep and wouldn't have a need to have the Internet.  I wanted to have the computer on in the event that I woke up during the middle of the night and needed to google something, or something like that!  Yes, I might have had some issues back then...
 
ps - why does Internet have to be a capitalized name.  Spell check always corrects me when I use a small i .

No comments: