Thursday, April 05, 2007

I have access!

YAY!! I can access the blogger.com website from work again!! For a while it was being blocked by the network admins so I could only post through email, and that meant no pictures in my posts. Now only if I had soemthing interesting to blog about, with pictures.

Oh! I went shopping during lunch and freaked out at the salesgirl at La Senza. I had 6 items to try on and she would only let me take 5 into the fitting room. I said it was rediculous of them to not allow me one more item if they were wanting me to spend money in their store!! It was stupid on my part for being honest and I should have just told her I had 5 items and she would have been none the wiser. I probably would have bought this one but I didn't just out of principle.

There, a post with a picture, from work!!

No comments: