Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Brainfart

My mind seems to be fresh out of ideas to blog about.

(maybe it's from all the turkey wraps I have been eating for lunch. I have been so dead ass tired lately, with no real reason why, so I have come to the conclusion that it is from the turkey. Only problem is, now I am starving, because I don't know what to eat for lunch if I can't have a turkey wrap!)

So I will share an article Scott sent to me this morning.

15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Else Ever Has Or Will

My favourites:

1. "I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

13. "So it goes." Ahhh, three little words that pack so much meaning!
___________________

After reading through it I now was to go back and read all the books I have by him, and buy and re-read his books that I no longer have. Cat's Craddle and Slaughterhouse-five would be the first ones to buy, since they were the first Vonnegut books I read, and I read them so long ago I barely remember what happened in them!!

No comments: