Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gearing Up

I've never had to look at ladies motorcycle gear but can you even begin to imagine how excited I was today when Scott was trying to dress me up like a Barbie doll an action figure. He sent me a picture of a jacket and it was PINK! He sent me a helmet and it was PINK! I clicked around the site and found that they have so much bike gear in PINK! Since I have been told I need to have the right gear if I want to ride with the boys when the bikes come out, I want PINK! *dreamy sign* He's the sweetest, always wanting to make sure I'm safe. My parents will totally flip out if they find out (reminder: my step-mum thought I was reckless when I drove to Banff), but it will be so much fun! I asked, and Scott said he hasn't fallen off his bike, plus I was impressed by his safe and responsible driving skills when he carting me around on the snowmobile. :)
click image to enlarge

FYI:
In European tests, 1.4mm leather gear withstood 5.8 seconds of heavy abrasion. Under the same conditions, denim jeans lasted 0.6 seconds. (source) ouch!

No comments: