Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bad Day

- I woke up with a killer headache.
- I discovered that I lost the stone out of my "HOPE" ring, dammit!  I really liked that ring.
- It's still snowing
- My favourite boots are completely trashed! and need to be thrown out (soles cracked and peeling off, and they are ripped at the heel)
- I hate all of my other boots (they hurt my feet) (except 2 pairs, but I can't walk 10 blocks in the snow in them) and really want to be able to wear sandals outside again!
- My eyelash curler broke in the car and if I didn't have an extra one in my desk at work I might have murdered someone ! 
 
Can I please go home and crawl back in to bed?  Since I can't, I have grossly abused the concept of business-casual, dressing more on the side of casual and not at all on the side of business, kicked off my boots, and curled up in my chair with a large shawl. Even at that, I still look more presentable than 1/2 the people in the discounting department. (inside joke)
 
I'm also a little crabby because I didn't have my morning croissant. Moderation is the key, even one croissant a day is a little over-indulgent, I'd say.
 
If you've read this post to this point, I must ask, why??  Are you really that interesting in me, or really just that bored?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are being selfish again!!

you know how many poor african families could be fed with one eyelash curler???