Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Girlfriend

With the pleasant surprise of seeing Scott at the gym I had an "if this isn't nice, I don't know what is" moment (thank you for the reminder KV, Jr.). When I realised that, I tried to stop thinking about everything wrong/troublesome/unpleasant and just enjoyed those moments as if nothing existed outside of that time.

So, Scott and his family (bless their hearts) listen to Country music, and Scott mentioned this song called Brand New Boyfriend that his niece (who is 3) hears on the radio. When he was over for dinner, she asked him if his new girlfriend would be there. When he said no, she told him to make sure he tells his new girlfriend hello from her. (I'm telling the story second hand, so I'm sure it's not as good as when Scott told me.)

My reaction: awwwwww!!! Talk about her being so totally adorable!!

No comments: